About Pastor Bettie Davis
Pastor Bettie Davis is the Founder of the Master’s Midwives Ministry and Co-Pastor of Love to Life Ministries in Houston Texas. She was ordained in 2004 by the honorable Bishop David Knox Jr., Founder & Senior Pastor of Deliverance Temple Ministries in Springfield Missouri. Her life is a testimony that, “Nothing is impossible with God” [to them that believe] Luke 1:37 and “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper” Isaiah 54:17. She desires to increase God’s kingdom and decrease satan’s kingdom while encouraging and empowering others to birth the dreams and visions God has placed on the inside of them.
During Pastor Bettie’s ministry, God has placed incredible mentors, comforters and encouragers in her life. In all of these relationships, she has learned the importance of having a gentle spirit, truly listen with the heart of God, and lead by example with humility. God has given Pastor Bettie a heart and compassion for souls. The Master’s Midwives Ministry is a place where individuals can come to be saved, mentored, encouraged, restored, equipped and taught how to give birth to their dreams and visions.
Pastor Bettie is spiritual midwife called to intercede for souls in communities, cities, states, governments and nations while she share the love and truth of Christ in ways that are relevant, authentic and true to the spirit of the Gospel. She believes that “only the seed of the Word of God received, confessed, declared, decreed and obeyed can save a dying world”.
Pastor Bettie is a Stephen’s Minister and a graduate of the In Search of Purpose…En Route to Destiny discipleship program of Polished Arrows International. She has facilitated Over-Comers groups for women from various backgrounds struggling with alcoholism, drug abuse and incarceration. She has been serving faithfully in the ministry for over 35 years and fourteen years in United States Army Reserves as an Army Nurse Officer. Pastor Bettie holds an Associate Degree in General Studies, Bachelor of Science with a major in Health Science, A Masters Degree in Nursing Education and Leadership and is currently pursuing a Masters/PhD Divinity Degree in Biblical Studies in Theology.
Pastors Bettie Davis is the wife of Pastor Glenn Davis, Founder of Love to Life Ministries, Pastor of Heart of Faith Christian Center and the proud mother of five children and eight grandchildren.
“I look forward in continuing the assignment that God has called me to for the rest on my life.”
To help individual give birth to their God inspired dreams and visions through sowing the seed of the Word of God.
To encourage people to be born again while proclaiming Christ as lord, not ourselves according to 2 Corinthians 4:5
To encourage women to connect and build lifelong relationships with other like-minded women.
The Master’s Midwives are commissioned to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ from a heart of faith and love by offering ourselves as servants of Jesus Christ, sharing God’s love and truth in ways that are relevant, authentic and true to the Spirit of the Kingdom of God.
God is not unfaithful to forget the dreams, skills, talents and abilities He has placed inside of any of His children, nor the price His Son has paid for their redemption. God will not allow the suffering of Jesus [to be any case an ineffectual, dead thing]. Millions of God given dreams lay dormant and un-manifested in the lives of is people globally. The Master’s Midwives have been commissioned to go forth to unbelieving hearts with the quickening Word of God causing dead dreams, visions and souls to be resurrected.
We look forward to continue in the assignment God has called us to for the rest of our lives.
- The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God—fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
- The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
- The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers—given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit’s gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
- The dignity of all people, made male and female in God’s image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
- The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ—born of the Virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
- The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Saviour of the world.
- The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
- The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfill the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.